Custom Packages Provide Superior Performance
TF Packaged Immersion Tube Burners are pre-packaged burner systems designed to fire into immersion tubes for liquid heating and produce high fire thermal inputs from 170,600 to 3.3 MM BTU/hr.
TF burners are manufactured for tube diameters of 3” to 12”, and can accommodate length to diameter ratios of up to 80:1.
Typical Burner Packages Include:
- Basic burner assembly includes burner, spark ignitor, flame rod, peep sight.
- Integral combustion air blower fitted with 50Hz or 60Hz TEFC blower motor.
- Fuel control provided by a control motor and threaded butterfly valve offers two control options: fixed air – high/low gas and fixed air – gas only modulation.
- Gas train includes automatic shut-off valves, air and gas pressure switches, and proof of closure, meeting the requirements of NFPA 86 & CSA for operation in North America. Configurations for operation in other countries are available, consult the factory.
- Mounted, pre-wired NEMA 12 control panel with external display includes on-off switch, reset button, and burner run and flame failure indication lights.
Features and Benefits
- Small capacity models and limiting orifice configurations are available for cost-effective solutions for processes with less heat and for improved turndown flexibility with interchangeable orifices
- Flame sensor and spark plug can be removed without removing burner casing for reduced maintenance time and effort
- 100% tested before leaving the factory to ensure reliable start-up